Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much do you drive your bean!?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
2016 new and just over 50k. Motorcycle has been my daily-driver. Wish I had room for a Winter beater... maybe a Jeep. The car-melt (a.k.a. "road salt") is HARD on vehicles. It's a hilly terrain and they use enough to let folks with rain tires and low-tread, get by during the Winters.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Bought my '15 in October of 2014 and I'm at 93K miles right now. Car has been faultless even with all the modding.

Except for a pair of blend door actuators. :p
Im still rocking the factory actuator. It broke like 50k miles ago, but its original piece. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my 2019 ST in July, 2019 and just hit 7,500 miles last week. I'm semi-retired and drive fewer than 20 miles a week on a regular basis. Do take a few longer drives but want to keep the car young. Was disappointed to notice the side ground effect panel between the rear side door and rear wheel well has separated from the body about 1/8". I can see the glue has separated and pondering how to best reattach it to close the gap. Otherwise my ST is showroom perfect!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Picked mine up new ordered in July 2018 . Just got it back from the body shop yesterday ( it lightly rear ended) 20k on it only thing replaced was blend door actuator under warranty. Bought it as a daily but in the beginning also owned another daily. Now itā€™s the main daily and I love it as that as it does double duty well!

green_henry

1000 Post Club
My '17 is just now creeping up on 50k. It would be closer to 100k if it hadn't been for COVID -- our company didn't renew the lease on our office, and we've all been working from home ever since; my daily outings are limited to Subway, Wendy's, and Taco Bell, which are all nearby :p