Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much my 19 FiST worth?

I am considering to sell my 2019 Fiesta ST. It is a Canadian car that drives amazing. It has 34k kilometers (not miles), larger intercooler installed (cPE), GFB diverter upgrade, better air filter, 0.021 spark plugs, COBB V3, Recaro seats. No sunroof. How much does it worth if everything is in excellent condition?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am considering to sell my 2019 Fiesta ST. It is a Canadian car that drives amazing. It has 34k kilometers (not miles), larger intercooler installed (cPE), GFB diverter upgrade, better air filter, 0.021 spark plugs, COBB V3, Recaro seats. No sunroof. How much does it worth if everything is in excellent condition?
Doesn't Canada have Kelly's Blue Book? You should be able to find a value online.

Whatever someone will pay for it.

Seriously though, check the online values like XR650R suggested as a starting point. If you list it, go higher so you have some wiggle room. There's probably more buyer interest than there are low-mileage examples for sale, so you have plenty of leverage to ask whatever you want.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
ah what color is is it? Interior color? when you state the spark plug gap do you mean you have one step colder plugs in it. If so do you have a custom tune on it?

OP
V
Thread Starter #5
ah what color is is it? Interior color? when you state the spark plug gap do you mean you have one step colder plugs in it. If so do you have a custom tune on it?
It is white colour. Yes they are one step colder plugs. Yes I have Mountune tune in it.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I was looking for a white one. Settled for the magnetic as it grew on me when I went to check it out. A nice white with recaro, low mileage would probably sell well.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good idea, I can check it.
Carmax and Carvana, etc. are getting top dollar for newer ones with low km. They sell fast.
After you sell this car and get something else, you're going to say "Why did I sell that car? I loved it!"

I never felt that way about a car, but these...
1616883425997.png
1616883510487.png
The XR was street legal. In California. Forever. :cry:

OP
V
Thread Starter #14
It's pretty crazy that I could probably sell my '19 for more than I paid new but I honestly I bought my FiST last year because there was nothing else out there even close that is as cheap, fun, practical, good gas mileage, and reliable as the FiST so I wouldn't even know what to replace it with. No wonder why they are still so desirable. I think when they were still in production, people took them for granted as an option and now that they're gone people are left wanting.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Also, as even the 'go-to' hot hatch Nippon and Korean (and most likely even VDub/Audi in the near future) manufacturers seem to be leaning towards eliminating those options in favor of CUVs/SUVs in this land, like the domestic manufacturers have already done, our now only used market rides start becoming much more 'desirable' as one of the 'last of the breed'. [wink] [thumb]

Last edited: