Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HUGE Shout out to COBB!

I cannot say enough good about COBB. Seriously. I bought their Cat back exhaust for my FIST, and damn has it been great! Well yesterday the weld broke on the hanger so the exhaust is hanging down and banging all around. I shot some pictures to Cobbsupport and then called and spoke to Michael, Man what a great guy! Seriously, He jumped right on it, checked out the pictures, and immediately offered to send me a new back piece to the exhaust, ( new muffler and everything. ) I offered to pay for faster shipping so I could get it here tomorrow, he straight up said No, and told me it will be to my house tomorrow at no cost to me. Unbelievable! I have never experience customer service so damn good. Seriously BIGGEST shout out for COBB. They are definitely the BEST. I also spoke to Adam yesterday, who was really cool about the whole thing, and offered up the same help Michael did, but told me to send the pictures in first. Seriously THE BEST! Thank you so much for taking care of me COBB!! [MENTION=555]COBB Tuning[/MENTION]

J2FoRS

This great to hear! I had a similar experience with Cobb recently when my AP OBDII connector snapped off. I sent one pic and an hour later I had tracking info for express post free of charge! Great customer service reps.