Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I have three wheel contenders that I need some advice on

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Really worried about that rub though. Need to find someone who already has them.
If RocketMods1982 is not outright slammed ride height wise, he will be A OK.

I have had17x8, ET42 TD Pro Race 1.2s with 7.8" wide tread width, 215/40-17 Federal RS-RRs on my car, and at factory ride height/factory suspension they never, ever rubbed, anywhere, regardless of the suspension 'scenario' (bumps mid corner, severe compressions, driveways/speed bumps, hard braking, etc., etc.). [wink]

Last edited:
OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #22
Those look similar to the Speedline Corse Marmoras (at least the spoke curve/bend/shape/how the spoke meets the rim, does) which is another brand we are not allowed to have on this side of the pond, along with those Bolas. [:(]

At this point, I will ONLY install a 215/40-17 tire (the widest tread width one I can find which is 'streetable' in tread wear/tread pattern) on any 17" wheel on this car, as it sits (with no fender; pulling, rolling, cutting, re-configuring, or flaring). [thumb]
Yeah i like how the spoke meets the rim on these wheel. I saw a similar detail on OZ's but they weren't wide enough. Thats good to know about the tire. At least if i can go a bit thicker on the wall then it'll help my peace of mind.

Last edited:
OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #23
Really like that pull tab lever for the reverse lockout ring!! [twothumb]
If I ever get tired of my Ford Racing carbon look deal, I will contact them! [driving]
Yeah that detail with the reverse lockout ring is quality. I didn't really like the way it works stock and never seen that before. Really nice touch and really comfortable too.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
My pro race LT's don't need hubcentric rings.
That's good to know, one more good thing about those wheels. I thought they were needed because it said they were provided on the website, but I guess what they mean is that they are provided if needed.
What size did you get, and how do you like them?

To the OP, I know you have decided on some wheels, but if those fall through I think these would be a good option for you.

Last edited:
OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #27
That's good to know, one more good thing about those wheels. I thought they were needed because it said they were provided on the website, but I guess what they mean is that they are provided if needed.
What size did you get, and how do you like them?

To the OP, I know you have decided on some wheels, but if those fall through I think these would be a good option for you.
Definitely a very close second with the TD Pro Race LT's. I need to see them actually on the car to decide i think. Those and the Bolas on a black Fiesta then i'l be able to make a call preferably side by side.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^You were given MANY more color choices in our application specific LTs in the 15x8 size than we get in the 17" sizes. [thumb] [:(]

The Matte Gunmetal would look good on your OS car as well.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Definitely a very close second with the TD Pro Race LT's. I need to see them actually on the car to decide i think. Those and the Bolas on a black Fiesta then i'l be able to make a call preferably side by side.
You can also easily (and affordably) get the Speedline Turini/2120 over there as well, if that style appeals to you at all.