Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I just sat in the passenger seat...

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well, FWIW, I went from a Focus RS to my FiST and am very happy I did. The FoRS was just too ergonomically funky for me among other things and the FiST is just more fun.

Strangely enough, I had a 2009.5 Speed3 that I absolutely loved. I should have never gotten rid of it. It was very comfortable and a great balance of performance/practicality/comfort. It is actually a toss up which one I like more between the FiST and Speed3. The Speed3 was a bit more upscale and better looking and spacious but the FiST is more nimble and fun and even more efficient.

I think if you fit better in a Focus ST/RS, that might be the right car for you if you liked the Speed3. They are much more equivalent.
Interesting I I always felt speed3 ‘s look ugly compared to a FiST lol. It has that dumb Mazda smile face with the hood scoop, that just looks like some kid stuck it on to mark the car moar race. . I felt both the Focus and the Fiesta improved on the overall body style with the MK3.5 Focus and the MK7.5 Fieasta
Its like the newer Mazda 3 as well the Sedan looks good but the hatch looks like a damn extended shoe. better looking than previous generation than the Speed3 was part of IMO.

I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder:LOL:.
I will say ergonomically the FoST never felt ergonomically right as the FiST does. I do love my Recaro’s too. Now if they just sat an inch lower it would be complete game over.

P.S. driving around in my M3 today felt completey luxo compared to the FiST though. There is no doubting the FiST lets you know your not driving a GT car or a luxury your driving a fricken Hot Hatch Sports car @#@$@$%@%@%@ so get over it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
We all like different things I love the Mazda speed 3. I love Mazda in general though.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
We all like different things I love the Mazda speed 3. I love Mazda in general though.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Don’t get me wrong I like Mazda as a car company and I think the later genration three that was being built during the FoST years was actually a great car. I was just never enamored with the Generation of the 3 that the Speed was derived from.
Its all good.