Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CAR MEET THIS SATURDAY

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #3
Hmmmm.... right by me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roll through. I know there will be plenty of ST's there. these two held a meet about 3 months ago I was not able to attend but I will be at this one since I have not been to a meet in so long. [twothumb]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone else going to watch the RallyX at Glen Helen this Sun? All the big names are going to be there.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I saw the last one about 5-6 weeks ago from Utah and the one at Glen Helen is the penultimate one. The last one is at Starke, Florida, next month, where I used to teach Special Forces and SEALS, how to drive really fast on dirt and tarmac. I missed the other shows, but I think it's a total of 5 for the year.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I saw the last one about 5-6 weeks ago from Utah and the one at Glen Helen is the penultimate one. The last one is at Starke, Florida, next month, where I used to teach Special Forces and SEALS, how to drive really fast on dirt and tarmac. I missed the other shows, but I think it's a total of 5 for the year.
That Florida event is on the grounds of the F.I.R.M. and the RallyPro Rally School, correct?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
THE FACT THAT ITS IN THE POSTER IS A HARD NO. THIS RALLYX THOUGH....
I agree its going to attract all the bad and none of the good . I have been seeing this poster posted constantly on the Facebook groups for the last 3 weeks. It‘s truly a run away event.
The RallyX event would be more the thing. Do not forgot though we have a drive going on Sunday morning for the locals around here if you look in the SoCal section.