Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Idiot!!!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Really sucks!!!!!

Been in the same boat but it was done on purpose and I have no idea why, backed into my freshly painted 510 and mashed up the front pretty badly. I was at least 200 ft from another vehicle, off in a corner, middle of the day by a busy road. I barely drove the car on the street at that time and barely ever got on it, etc...so it was not somebody mad at me I am sure, just hated little cars I guess.

Anyway, I now park with plenty of cars park by the nicest ones without dings all over them, looks like they would have insurance and if at all possible next to a curb, pulled way over, in, etc....and where I can see it.

Make sure they look at the axle properly, get it on an alignment rack, if off put it on a frame rack to ensure no damaged "frame rails"

I would get under the car and look at the axle and suspension mounts before letting them work on it;)