Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

If I was sane I would have stayed off the forum

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #21
I hope your carvana experience was better than mine, I had two broken ST's before I finally cancelled the order and found one in central FL.
Well the first one I canceled cause it suddenly had a check engine light when they were inspecting it. So hopefully the second makes it to me without issue

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #22
Well she showed up this week. Has some poor paint work from an unreported accident since carfax showed it as clean. Carvana is saying they have no problem resolving that for me so as long as that holds true I’ll be keeping her.

Attachments

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #25
I see what you're saying but it's hard to tell. The picture makes it look like it is on an incline which is throwing off the perspective.
My entire driveway is an incline so that is correct

did that end up being a '14? If it's earlier than '16, the first thing I'd consider doing would be replacing rear shocks with bilstein b6 / koni yellow. Pretty easy & cheap, big ride/handling improvement.

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #27
did that end up being a '14? If it's earlier than '16, the first thing I'd consider doing would be replacing rear shocks with bilstein b6 / koni yellow. Pretty easy & cheap, big ride/handling improvement.
yes it is the 14.

I’m already debating if I want to go C/O on it so I will keep that in mind as a till I decide mod.

I’m also debating the Velosatech big mouth for the intake. Not sure how people feel about that here

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #30
Highly recommend taking it somewhere that can inspect the frame just to be sure that the unreported accident didn't cause any unreversable damage.

Otherwise welcome to the forum!
Oh yeah no worries on that. I’m recently removed from the collision industry. And carvana’s preferred shop they sent me to is one I use to work at

yeah that definitely sits lower to me too but maybe 8 years of hard driving will do that? i'm kinda jealous. That looks like the perfect height to me, lol. (as long as everything is mechanically sound)

But I’m not so here I am.

Just bought a 2016 ST from Carvana due in Thursday. I previously had a 2018 SI that I loved, but in the current car market they are beyond unreasonable in price.

Spec to spec looks like I should be very happy with the ST.

From my tooling around here it seems the quick easy mods to start out will be tint, the rear motor mount and a mountune short shift. Follow those up with an intercooler (brand to be determined still), radiator and from what I see the access port rules supreme as far as tuners go.

Now my first question, thoughts on the catch cans and expansion tanks I won’t be tracking the car however I do believe in a solid support system
Dont forget the Atmospheric Adapters