Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

In need of Jackstands!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've had my single pump 1 ton Aluminum Harbor Freight jack for 15+ years, no issues. Best part is that it's made in China. It replaced my leaky Craftsman jack.

GREAT attempt at snide LOL, but ALL of these jacks are made in mainland China, save for some of the VERY heavy/costly Swedish made, low profile, 'shop jacks' (which start at ~ $450.00), or the insanely priced, U.S. made, real live, NASCAR pit crew alloy racing jacks which start at ~$750.00.

NOT everything made in Sinoland is of the same quality, and my 12 year old Craftsman made in that country has also been issue free, as are probably most of the others made there. ;)

My brother has the 1.5 ton HF crap, and he has had nothing but problems with it, to the point that he has given up on even trying to use it at all.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Oh yeah!? Well Harbor Freight house brands that are named after AMERICAN cities *have* to be 100%... well... 50%... well... 5%... okay... actually 0% domestic.

Sh** like that is why I stay away from Habor Freight. If you want to name your products "Beijing" and the like, fine. But don't lie to me like I'm a flip'n T**mp v*ter. That just turns me off.