Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

In the market

I had the opportunity to buy a 2016 FiST ST3 with Recaros and no sunroof a year ago for $10,500. I’m kicking myself for not doing it!

Anyone have any suggestions for finding something like that and not having to pay almost what the things cost when they were new?!

I wish, I paid the 2022 tax to get one! o_O That being said I see some pretty great deals from sellers on here. Just often very reasonable if not downright cheap given the care and / or mod selection sometimes.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
I wish, I paid the 2022 tax to get one! o_O That being said I see some pretty great deals from sellers on here. Just often very reasonable if not downright cheap given the care and / or mod selection sometimes.
I found a 2016 with 41k miles with Recaro’s and no sunroof. Washington Ford dealer won’t budge. $20,780 and that doesn’t include what I’d have to pay the CA DMV when I got back.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Its tough battling the fact that the supply of these is drying up while simultaneously the collapse of the US petrodollar as world reserve currency. If you have the paper and really want one....do it.

I straight up went on a mission on the Facebook marketplace to find mine. I searched constantly, almost every hour or two for about two weeks. I searched bordering states and as far as across the country.

I ended up finding an amazing example, 2017 with 3k miles on it, fully loaded, for an insane price.

Don't give up, be patient. There's still plenty of good FiST out there. I found maybe a handful in 2 weeks that were considerable.

I found a 2016 with 41k miles with Recaro’s and no sunroof. Washington Ford dealer won’t budge. $20,780 and that doesn’t include what I’d have to pay the CA DMV when I got back.
That's a really gorgeous spec too. Which if you're going to be spending what these cost right now is the only way to make it worth it I think. Get exactly what you want if you can find it. Something with the Recaro's and a nice paint color etc. Full disclosure I paid right around 23K all in (taxes, transport, etc) for my 2018 with some factory warranty left on it, about 15K miles, no sunroof, orange recaros. Wanted the 2018 (or I guess 2017+?) in order to get the backup camera and Sync 3. But I moved quicker than I needed to, only wanted to shop Carvana, and bit on one of the more expensive ones available. I still hope these drop back down to being a 10K-15K budget bargain one day so I can eventually get another! :LOL:

Last edited:

Lays

I've been debating on selling mine and getting a GR Corolla, but we'll see how much they MSRP for before I go crazy and sell my daily driver, lol

I've been debating on selling mine and getting a GR Corolla, but we'll see how much they MSRP for before I go crazy and sell my daily driver, lol
In the less than likely world where the GR Corolla is a sweet 36K and dealerships will still overvalue the ST given current conditions to the tune of 20-23K I'd be heavily considering it myself to be honest. :unsure:

Lays

In the less than likely world where the GR Corolla is a sweet 36K and dealerships will still overvalue the ST given current conditions to the tune of 20-23K I'd be heavily considering it myself to be honest. :unsure:
Mine is modified to high heaven with almost 100k miles, I got a few quotes from carvana / vroom etc, all of them were like 8500-10k lol. I think I could list it for 14-15 private party and get that, but i'm not sure.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'd like to keep my FiST and buy the GR...the rear is ugly as sin, which ruins the side profile...and the front grill is crap on all these toyo's and lex's. But those specs and safety features....holee molee!