Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Aftermarket Parts - Wheels, Suspension, Performance

Trader history for UnknownST (0)

Hello everyone. I traded my Fiesta into Carvana yesterday morning and I’m now looking to move my aftermarket parts onto new owners. I apologize that I used the same piece of paper in every pic over multiple days, I didn’t want to keep rewriting it every time as I slowly took parts off.

Most prices are OBO, especially when bundling items. Payment accepted as cash in person, PayPal G&S, Zelle, Venmo, and Cash App. I prefer not to use PayPal (they’ve locked me out countless times with no explanation), but I am an internet stranger so it’s probably a good idea LOL.

All prices are plus shipping, some smaller items I’ll eat the cost on. Shipping for larger items can be arranged, but local pickup preferred.

Located in Simi Valley, CA 93063

Shoot me a PM if you’re interested in anything, I have more pictures and installed pictures of most parts.

whoosh V3 intercooler - great upgrade, a couple bent fins, clamps included. I believe this is the bright silver hi-temp coating version - about 20k miles - $300 SOLD

2JR catless downpipe - makes cool spooly noises, occasionally a flame or two. O2 spacer installed, never set a CEL. Includes hardware and used downpipe-to-catback gasket - 8k miles - $125 SOLD

Mountune induction kit - bought this with intercooler, basically a metal ST200 airbox. Gets you a little more intake noise, but isn’t annoying. Includes K&N filter (could use a clean again since it’s out) - about 20k miles - $75 SOLD

whoosh induction hose (black) - purchased to use ‘14-‘15 EVAP harness on my 2017. Includes clamps - under 15k miles - $35
F1476F62-9996-4FAE-BF9E-4930D0611CBD.jpeg
2014-15 OEM EVAP harness - this completely solved my stalling/stumbling after filling up in my 2017. I purchased this new from whoosh motorsports - under 15k miles - $70
86CC03C0-719A-48D8-9400-AD4213F53361.jpeg
BUY ALL 3 (induction kit, induction hose, EVAP harness for $140)

16x7 +43 Enkei RPF1 with bald Firestone Firehawks Indy 500 205/45R17 - wheels are in pretty good shape, no bends or cracks. Small curb rash on onehey do not have TPMS as I disabled with FORscan. Tires should not be used. See pics for condition - $650 SOLD

Bilstein B14 Non-PSS coilovers - these are FANTASTIC coilovers, loved them. No strut mounts, missing the zipties for your sensor wiring but easily solved with some zipties with an integrated clip - under 15k miles - $500
3E72AD51-C2C7-48B6-9EF8-8579E897C1D9.jpeg

Mountune front strut tower brace - long discontinued, this thing is super uncommon from what I’ve seen. It is more dress-up than anything. Has some pitting/finish corrosion. Price is negotiable as I have no idea what it’s worth (approx. $220 when they were available new) - $125 SOLD

OEM clear third brake light - this was installed on my car for the year I owned it, nice OEM+ touch - $30 SOLD

iJDMTOY LED switchback fog lights - cheap fog light upgrade with nice output. They change from yellow to white when you turn them on/off. Pretty well pitted (15k miles on the ground and you would be too) - $30 SOLD

RedlineGoods Black Nappa leather/medium gray stitch console lid - I had this installed professionally and it sat on my desk, then I installed it for two days and pulled it back off to sell the car. SOOOO much nicer than the stock rubber lid - $50 SOLD

Three OEM Euro LED taillights - INCLUDES ADAPTERS FOR US CARS. These are a project, they all work fine but have some cosmetic flaws or quirks. PM for more details rather than me making this post any longer - $30 SOLD

OEM Ford All-Weather ST Logo floor mats - I assume they’d been in the car since new, driver side is a little worn near pedals and passenger has a small smudge. Nice upgrade and protection. Pic makes them look worse than they are - $50 SOLD

OEM aluminum spare tire with hold-down - I bought this used, not sure if it’s been used. Nice weight savings here! - $25
FA1B85B1-446F-44B1-A1E5-F6F1D1A01135.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #8
Just wanted to update this by saying: I did not expect so many people to message me. I’ve already gotten 50 messages between here and Facebook groups.

If I miss your message, I am SO sorry. Most people want the same parts as each other.

So far: Armrest pending, wheels sold.

OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #10
Post updated to reflect sold items.

Armrest, evap harness, fog lights, intercooler, and intake hose pending.

OP
UnknownST
Thread Starter #14
Post updated to reflect sold items.

Will soon be listing a few more things I forgot about such as a subwoofer, wireless Android auto adapter and a couple other small items.

the duke

That mountune box is awesome, I'd argue the best intake kit for the car.

I'm curious about the spare. That 75 is with shipping? If not, what car did it specifically come off of?