intake fitment issue/question.

Member ID
i just got the whoosh turbo inlet elbow, whoosh crossover, then the maperformance intake. nothing really seems like they were meant to fit together with this setup. the silicone going from the elbow to the crossover has a weird gap on one side when tight and the elbow seems like it might not be at the correct angle causing the crossover to sit at a weird angle making it touch the soft insulation on the motor. also there's the issue of the crossover to intake silicone being the same diameter as the crossover taking an hour to get on. So finally because those 2 dont seem to fit right the map intake angles to far to one side and is only just able to bolt into where it should.
im looking for suggestions on how to fix the fit of everything in general and it starts with the elbow. i just had to get my downpipe rewelded (unfortunate luck( cobb exhaust rubber hangers tore causing all the weight of the exhaust to be on one rubber in the back and the dp)) so i can get a pic of it later when i go to put it back on for better clarification in needed cause i dont want to wash my engine bay cause it looks like water might get into the turbo.