Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I tried to do the datazap last night but my ap was being a pain as it needed update and it was stuck for 20 mins updating . I have the logs
The reason that pics are basically worthless is because there is no context to the numbers. As an example, using you pic from above, there's a significant difference between an AAT of 40.8 with an IAT of 48.8 and CAT of 60.3 compared to an AAT of 40.8, IAT of 70.2, and CAT of 48.8. Where those numbers fall in relation to one another (and when) tell a solid story whereas the numbers by themselves only leave more unanswered questions. Max/min used for example only.

I know you're working on it, just trying to expound on why people ask for more.

FistSt215

Yea I totally get it . I will try again tomorrow after work to update the AP so I can get the logs and uploaded on datazap. Already made an account on there .

FistSt215

My AP stuck on do not disconnect when I try to upgrade the AP . It does this in the car to when I plug it in. As of right now can't post the log on datazap

Has anyone produced a decent log at this point showing temps for the intercooler? I've gone through all 19 pages and don't think I saw anything definitive. Would like to get this installed before Carlisle is possible.

I don't have any data logs to post, but my AP shows a CAT difference of about 5-10* over AAT at wide open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FistSt215

Sorry guys would had logs up last week of a 3rd and 4th gear wot log . Was gonna load it up on datazap but the AP needed a update and then pretty much took a shit on me . Mailing out my AP to Cobb this morning for repair .

Was anyone able to do some data-logs? I know more people than [MENTION=1569]FistSt215[/MENTION] got this intercooler. Depo is probably out of stock already, but if they are running well, then I may order in the future.

FistSt215

Was anyone able to do some data-logs? I know more people than [MENTION=1569]FistSt215[/MENTION] got this intercooler. Depo is probably out of stock already, but if they are running well, then I may order in the future.
I did do some 3rd and 4th gear logs . Right when I was uploading my AP for an update my AP crashed and had sent to Cobb to get fixed. I think it was a software issue because they received it on Friday and within 2hrs I got a email from ups that Cobb shipped it back to me . It will be here tomorrow but it requires a signature and I have work . Supposed to come at the end of the day . But I have a doctors apt with the wife for baby ultrasound so I hope it shows at 2 when she's home .

I did do some 3rd and 4th gear logs . Right when I was uploading my AP for an update my AP crashed and had sent to Cobb to get fixed. I think it was a software issue because they received it on Friday and within 2hrs I got a email from ups that Cobb shipped it back to me . It will be here tomorrow but it requires a signature and I have work . Supposed to come at the end of the day . But I have a doctors apt with the wife for baby ultrasound so I hope it shows at 2 when she's home .
No worries at all. I had read that you were having issues with the AP. The question was directed at everyone else who bought this intercooler. Quite a few of these were sold, so it shouldn't just be on you to provide us with the numbers. Team effort here, right?

FistSt215

No worries at all. I had read that you were having issues with the AP. The question was directed at everyone else who bought this intercooler. Quite a few of these were sold, so it shouldn't just be on you to provide us with the numbers. Team effort here, right?
For real I believe atleast 10 what I can think of including myself bought the IC. I love it so far .

FistSt215

Debating about getting the Depo charge pipes . I really don't want to take the bumper off again. I wonder if it can be done on ramps

I installed a hot side charge pipe on Thursday afternoon without pulling the bumper. If you've already pulled the bumper to do the Depo IC, then the coupler clamps at the inlet and outlet of the IC are well enough exposed that you *should* be able to do them without pulling the bumper. Obviously, having an assortment of tools (stubby / mid 7mm socket, 1/4" ratchet, 1/4" palm ratchet, extensions, universals,etc). IMHO it can be done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FistSt215

I installed a hot side charge pipe on Thursday afternoon without pulling the bumper. If you've already pulled the bumper to do the Depo IC, then the coupler clamps at the inlet and outlet of the IC are well enough exposed that you *should* be able to do them without pulling the bumper. Obviously, having an assortment of tools (stubby / mid 7mm socket, 1/4" ratchet, 1/4" palm ratchet, extensions, universals,etc). IMHO it can be done

Thanks for he heads up!! I wanted to do it together and pipes just came out last week and I couldn't wait anymore and pull the trigger in April lol

kevinatfms

Def keeping an eye out for the logs. If proven i will be purchasing to get ready for the tune / intercooler combo. Looks good in pictures.