Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

I wasn't able to order on this round due to funds going towards my wedding this summer, but the 12 week wait is perfect for me to be able to save up for the next round. I'm really looking forward to doing this mod.

FistSt215

Good stuff man . I want the Depo charge pipes next . Just order a DHM sound symposer delete hopefully that helps with cabin drone I'm getting from the mbrp

Good stuff man . I want the Depo charge pipes next . Just order a DHM sound symposer delete hopefully that helps with cabin drone I'm getting from the mbrp
FYI, I just stuffed a paper towel in the sound symposer box.... for free.... Sounds so much better! why did the even do that to our cars... for a little low end flutter??? anyway. Try it out! pull the pipe off the box, stuff, and see if you like it better.... then if you are feeling $35 burn a hole in your pocket you'll know where to go.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I thought i read somewhere that aftermarket IC pipes eliminate the kazoo?

FistSt215

I heard that as well . With the Depo IC you can hear something whining up along with the turbo spool when you accelerate . It's hard to explain . Before the IC I would just hear my intake and turbo spool. Now you get louder with bigger IC if that makes any sense .

Glad I grabbed one of these last night cause they are sold out now :). I guess I wasn't the only one waiting till someone posted a log to order.

FistSt215

12 weeks will be the whole summer . Glad I bought mine back in April. 30 IC sold in a little over a month . Good stuff Depo Racing !!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Just notice more drone from the mbrp. I don't mind it at all and its loud exhaust especially being catless . I heard another member complaining about cpe turboback with cat. And cpe cbe has a resonator and he drives with earplugs . Haven't been on the highway with it but I figure I give you a heads up. There will always be some kind of drone with an exhaust but I don't mind it .
Thanks bro, yeah I'm just worried it's going to be over the top, Cpe is on the top of my list right now. Will let u know when I get mines:)

Not sure I wanna wait 12 weeks... I might have to pick up the UK version on ebay for a little more money.
Damn that sucks dude, I was one of the first few guys to get it, I can vouch for the quality and fitment , many others can too! And the price is TTB ( tough to beat)

Got mine installed. Amazing performance, especially for the dollar. Long story short, I'm seeing temps that are 21 degrees lower after 2 back to back 3rd gear runs. (20 seconds between runs) Simply fantastic. Both runs were done with ambient temp at 88F.

stock intercooler - hit 115F at the end of the 2nd run
http://www.datazap.me/u/ericwilliams28/stock-intercooler-88f-ambient?log=1&data=5

Depo Racing intercooler - hit 94F at the end of the 2nd run (actually went into 4th for a little bit too)
http://www.datazap.me/u/ericwilliams28/depo-ic-88f?log=1&data=5

Highly recommended. Install was easy as well, fit right in without issue.

Got one too, installation was a breeze, great performance. Would totally recommend it for the price.

Got my intercooler and dp installed and I am impressed. It is freaking hard to get that stock dp out but install is easy enough with 2 people. The intercooler works really well. I am seeing a max of 10 degrees increase with pulls to well over 100 mph when the stock would run up over 40 degrees. It also cools back down much faster than stock.

Also interested in when they will be in stock. Ford said they have no interest in working on my transmission noise, so screw it... stage 2 time!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk