Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler charge pipe full kit Hot and Cold - $199.95 Free shipping

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

FistSt215

Yea I went all the way with the socket where I could turn no more . The top clamp that's on the turbo after I couldn't turn no more with the socket I used a 9mm wrench to turn some more till I got the tired

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Glad to hear you worked it out. My stuff held up over an hour long drive. Stg 3 boost kissing 22psi and charged temps within 2* of intake, but it's a cool night. The additional flow from the pipes has made the turbo way more audible. DV makes noises now too. Overall very pleased. Don't quite understand how other companies are charging so much more for their pipes
Stage 3? But you're not running a dp?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Stage 3? But you're not running a dp?
And i lived to tell about it! ;) The consensus is DPs are not absolutely necessary. That being said, I hear ya. I'm a tiny bit concerned but most of my driving is commuting anyway. I'm not racing from light to light so i don't see stg 3 boost peaks to often. Also, I'm only running it for like a month or so. I want to compare it with the eventual Tune+.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
And i lived to tell about it! ;) The consensus is DPs are not absolutely necessary. That being said, I hear ya. I'm a tiny bit concerned but most of my driving is commuting anyway. I'm not racing from light to light so i don't see stg 3 boost peaks to often. Also, I'm only running it for like a month or so. I want to compare it with the eventual Tune+.
Never a good idea to run a map that doesn't have the necessary hardware but it's your call:)

How are u liking this piping kit? Car feel any different? I was going to buy it but then saw that the cold side isn't full length.

FistSt215

I'm still getting the whistling and I check the other day everything is nice and tight . Gotta grab the AP and check boost pressure see what it's hitting .

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
This kit is a no frills, quality setup. Fitment is perfect. Everything is sturdy. Compared to the anorexic stock piping, these just look like they flow a shit ton more air. I can hear the additional flow from the pronounced turbo whistle. I even have faint blow-off sounds now.

As far as feel, I made too many changes at once to attribute any improvements to a single mod. I decided on these once I saw the stock hot side pipe. It looks designed for restriction. I was a bit disappointed the cold side wasn't full length but looking at the oem portion remaining, I don't see how much more flow can be improved. Maybe the elimination of that one coupling but that's not worth the extra costs or installation hassle to me. I can see why some vendors sell the hot side separately.

And for my next flash.... I'm gonna run stg 4 without the big turbo...on 87[emoji14]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Ordered last night and it will be here in a couple days, out of all the parts on my car, best service I've gotten is from Depo! Thanks again dude:)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Tab on the HS pipe breaks no matter what you do. Other than that it's the best bang for the buck. Just don't even mount the HS pipe down imo, the claims should hold as they're heavy duty asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess next question is thought on running the piping with a stock turbo? Will be upgrading but not till after the wedding in August. Worth it now or wait?

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I guess next question is thought on running the piping with a stock turbo? Will be upgrading but not till after the wedding in August. Worth it now or wait?
Congrats on the August wedding, any purchase is a self choice. I went full tard on my car in the first 6 months. Do what your wallet allows:)

Hello!

Not the correct thread, but I also haven't found any information on it. I see a lot of you have the Depo Racing Catted DP. How is it? For the price, I'm highly considering it. My concern though, is the price, lol. Why is it so cheap? What gains are noticed? I live in SoCal, so the catted one is my only option (avoiding authorities at all costs).

Thanks in advance!!

- JR

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Hello!

Not the correct thread, but I also haven't found any information on it. I see a lot of you have the Depo Racing Catted DP. How is it? For the price, I'm highly considering it. My concern though, is the price, lol. Why is it so cheap? What gains are noticed? I live in SoCal, so the catted one is my only option (avoiding authorities at all costs).

Thanks in advance!!

- JR
A lot of people are running the Depo downpipe, iirc, he's been sold out of the Catless variant before. I myself am running the Catless from depo, very nice piece but not a true 3' all the way thru.

In addition, he's expressed before why the prices are where they are. Depo is a reputable brand imo.

Good luck on your decision:)

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Hello!

Thanks in advance!!

- JR
I have the depo catted downpipe. I've got full bolt ons with a deadhook protune and the downpipe has been great. I've had 0 issues. Would buy it again in a second.

I have the depo catted downpipe. I've got full bolt ons with a deadhook protune and the downpipe has been great. I've had 0 issues. Would buy it again in a second.

Nice! How's the DHM tune? I have a Stratified custom tune, and it's nuts. I'm pushing 26 boost psi, and an estimated 280 ft. lbs. torque (according to the Cobb AP). With that being said, idk if those are TRULY accurate. I'd like to get a dyno run going to fully tell.

- JR

It's great. I just finished it last week. Pulls hard way past where the Cobb ots tune ever would. I hear ya on the dyno. I have no clue what my actual numbers are.

It's great. I just finished it last week. Pulls hard way past where the Cobb ots tune ever would. I hear ya on the dyno. I have no clue what my actual numbers are.

How would you say it stacks up to the Strat tune?

- JR