Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Isabella de la fiesta

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #601
What offset do you need at 10" wide?
So if I could find a rim with 6.75 backspacing basically a +32 offset rim it'd be perfect to the point I wouldn't need spacers. But that's kind of hard so basically any rim with a positive offset would work.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Omg. I can't believe I just spent an hour reading like the middle 20 pages of this, but wow. A search sent me here, and I've been on the forum a lot completing a major overhaul of my car, and getting ready to commission a built engine. Finding this thread, reading part of it, was like watching a snuff film from trump's private stash. In slow motion, on perpetual repeat. On acid. With my eyes medically dilated While wearing those scifi style surgical eyelid opener things.....While chained to a chair with my dick nailed to the seat with long trim nails. It was painful and uncomfortable, left me feeling morally confused, I laughed, I cried, and there might have been a little anger. I couldn't look away. My gf actually put on a little show trying to get me to come to bed. Didn't matter.

Not to be a jerk, or to kick a man when he is down....but you are so out of your depth. Giving the car the boot untuned with massive fundamental issues. Just driving it, and doing pulls/vlogs with large oil leaks and the check engine light flashing while the motor screams at you to shut it down as you watch the misfires reach the thousands... While it's stalling at every light. Crazy theories and guesses with zero fundamental mechanical knowledge and zero best practices or logical diagnostics. Complete negligence. Ignoring the tiny bit of decent advice he got. I'm shocked.....

Not knowing what your doing is not a crime. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. That's what these forums are suppose to be for. In theory at least; In a perfect world. To learn from mistakes, gather info, find help. I shouldn't even be replying. I should keep my thoughts to myself. BUT.... The willful negligence here brings ignorance to a level approaching menace.

I gotta read the rest tomorrow to find out what happened. I had to stop when he was blaming the clutch manufacturer for the toasted flywheel. That was enough for one night.

Shit man you brought me into the thread! What a wild ride from start to here. This ST is fucking awesome.
Well I'm glad it worked out and maybe he got a clue, and there was a happy ending. I just couldn't hurt my brain anymore on that middle section. I didn't read the first bit, or the last 10 pages or so.

When he mentions he read an article about spark plugs then smashed the plugs down to .11 to stop misfires, and declared problem solved, I f-ing died.

Then the part where he mentions his lien balance and that he wrecked it several times but never repaired it. Yet throwing all this high performance crap on a credit card, and his poor wife being at wits end, that brought me back to reality that this wasn't funny. I'm glad it worked out