Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It's was HOT today

OP
jhaskedakes
Thread Starter #21
I checked your weather. It never hit 105. It looks like you have been around 91-95 lately. Now with humidity it may feel like 105 but 105 including humidity is a big no. LAs vegas hits 110+ quite often and here in texas we do 99-101 quite often + 50-70% humidity. Car temp sensors suck ass.
You win?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
I checked your weather. It never hit 105. It looks like you have been around 91-95 lately. Now with humidity it may feel like 105 but 105 including humidity is a big no. LAs vegas hits 110+ quite often and here in texas we do 99-101 quite often + 50-70% humidity. Car temp sensors suck ass.
Why did you quote me? I never said anything about 105 actual temp....read my post....I was referring to the OPs post about his car temp reading. It's okay though, I don't care who takes the crown for who lives in the most miserable heat.
You win???? Was there some sort of competition?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
What do you do in Navy? I was in for 5 years during first gulf conflict. Got a buddy who is a copter pilot stationed in Jacksonville.
I used to be an Aviation Electronics Tech, now I'm a Navy Counselor. I work between NAS Jax and NS Mayport. Mostly admin now.