Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just installed Dizzy V2 93 and E30 Tunes

Trader history for GTP (3)

ROCKYFiestta

after 3 fuel fill ups on the e30 blend I am getting 32 mpg for doing mixed driving pretty happy with the results on that aspect.[party]

Ive had stratified on the mazdaspeed platform and Nishain Ghabrian when I went fully built and gtx3076 and I can say Jasons tune for just a flash is pretty dope. I almost never use the eco map because race car but I would put him much better than stratified. I can't honestly compare him to Nishain because I was putting down so much more on that platform.

Last edited:

Spork1569

Been running the 91 octane stage 2 flash for a few days and man the difference is night and day between this and the Cobb stage 3 I had before.

For one first gear is so much nor usable, seems like there's a lot more torque even just then. As for the rest of the powerband it's definitely smoothed out compared to the Cobb maps.

The mule kick of torque is still there but it seems like spool up is a lot smoother, and by the time you hit redline you're not completely out of steam due to the little bit of increased boost pressure.

Plus idk why but is seems like the DV noises and spool up sounds got louder, but it could just be my imagination and pushing the car around a bit harder with the windows down now that the weather has improved.

Overall definitely a great tune and can't wait to try out the e-30 down the line.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Ive had stratified on the mazdaspeed platform and Nishain Ghabrian when I went fully built and gtx3076 and I can say Jasons tune for just a flash is pretty dope. I almost never use the eco map because race car but I would put him much better than stratified. I can't honestly compare him to Nishain because I was putting down so much more on that platform.
I've always wanted to get a tune by Nishan. He puts out some solid tunes. Probably a few record breakers.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've always wanted to get a tune by Nishan. He puts out some solid tunes. Probably a few record breakers.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
He had (and still does if I’m right) fastest stock turbo speed3. He was always solid and quick with turnaround times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk