Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just moved to St. Louis and I need some people to drive with....

Moved out here to the Midwest for cheaper land to house a bigger garage. (Job allows me to go wherever I want.) I am looking for some people to drive/meet up with since I have no clue what the car culture is like out here. I have seen a number of FiSTs driving around, so I want to see who in the city is here on the forums.

Also, Is Panda Motorworks any good?

I am in Romeoville just southwest of Chicago. There is an awesome event at the beginning of September called "STFest" sponsored by Panda right outside of St Louis. Check it out, was a good time last year and I will be back this year!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

OP
LilPocketRocket
Thread Starter #3
I am in Romeoville just southwest of Chicago. There is an awesome event at the beginning of September called "STFest" sponsored by Panda right outside of St Louis. Check it out, was a good time last year and I will be back this year!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Oh, sweet! Thank you for the heads up. I'll be sure to attend.

What was the turnout like last year? Was it a little meetup with a couple vendors or were there ST's everywhere?

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Moved out here to the Midwest for cheaper land to house a bigger garage. (Job allows me to go wherever I want.) I am looking for some people to drive/meet up with since I have no clue what the car culture is like out here. I have seen a number of FiSTs driving around, so I want to see who in the city is here on the forums.

Also, Is Panda Motorworks any good?
Panda Motorworks just completed my build. I would suggest them especially since you are local. They are a full service shop and even have a dyno. There is a FB group for STL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/STLSTRS/?ref=share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk