Just paid off my FiST

Member ID
Just paid off my ST the other day and I just wanted to share it with you guys since no one else gives a dam LOL

IMG_0515.jpg

I bought it brand new and I'm planning to keep it for a very long time. It was hard, I had to force myself to send in extra payments than buying expensive car parts. It couldn't have come at a better time now that I started college and I'm on a budget.

Man it feels good not to have a car payment!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Congrats! Now more free money on mods.[loveboost]

Member ID
Congratulations! Wish i had that kind of self control lol.

Member ID
Congrats! I can't wait for my turn to be done with payments.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Brilliant!

Sent from my CIA monitored device

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Member ID
CONGRATS!!! [thumb] [cool]

IF this car sat EXACTLY as I wanted it, right from the factory, I would do the same (send in extra payments to rid myself of them).

But since I have Ford's 0% loan term, I figure I might as well have a little fun, and make the car even more enjoyable/to my liking before I die.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Member ID
Congrats...Its a great feeling to have title in hand! [twothumb]

Member ID

IF this car sat EXACTLY as I wanted it, right from the factory, I would do the same (send in extra payments to rid myself of them).

But since I have Ford's 0% loan term, I figure I might as well have a little fun, and make the car even more enjoyable/to my liking before I die.
I was thinking this exact thing! I too have 0% financing. To be fair I may have went a lil over board with my purchases. I've had my FiST since October and I've installed a bunch of stuff. [cheers]

Member ID
Just paid off my ST the other day and I just wanted to share it with you guys since no one else gives a dam LOL

View attachment 13770

I bought it brand new and I'm planning to keep it for a very long time. It was hard, I had to force myself to send in extra payments than buying expensive car parts. It couldn't have come at a better time now that I started college and I'm on a budget.

Man it feels good not to have a car payment!
Awesome on the pay off btw! I had a car payed off once upon a time.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Member ID

Oh man, I hope that's not anytime soon!!!

DangerMouse

Member ID
I'm with you there, 0% sure makes it easy for me to buy mods. Thanks Ford. Would be nice if it was paid off but I pay extra every month anyway so it will still be paid off a couple years early.

Congrats btw, it's a good accomplishment!

OP
Im_Zee11
Member ID
Thread Starter #14
Congratulations! Wish i had that kind of self control lol.
I don't lol.
I mostly did inexpensive mods like a short shift, catch can just enough to kill the urge. I did end up pulling out that secret credit card to buy the Mishimoto intercooler during the pre-sale.[dunno]

Member ID
Congrats, I will being paying mine off next month. Although I haven't exactly held off on parts to save up and pay it off early. Haha. If I had, I probably would have paid it off a year ago.

Member ID
Great job. It always feels good to pay off a car. I do the same thing , make extra payments until it is done. I do agree with those who got 0% financing that there is no real reason to pay off early. It just feels good.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk