Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just picked up my orange spice! Newbie here

Great color [:D] Now is the time to have a clear bra installed to protect the paint. They are not cheap, but they really provide a lot of protection to paint that chips very easily. My FiST is the third car I have had one on, and I have never regretted it.

OP
B
Thread Starter #13
Nice , Welcome and Congrats . I have a Orange Spice on Order. I am supposed to be taking delivery sometime mid June.
Awesome! You're gonna love the color one you see it in person

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #14
Great color [:D] Now is the time to have a clear bra installed to protect the paint. They are not cheap, but they really provide a lot of protection to paint that chips very easily. My FiST is the third car I have had one on, and I have never regretted it.
Is there any particular brand of vinyl that I should look out for?

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Ya actually thats what got me on the whole Orange Spice tip. It looked decent in pics but when I saw it in person I was like damn thats nice. I parked one next to a Magnetic and a Black and it just made them look boring color wise. Previously to that I was settled on a Magnetic if I went new. No one had the combo I wanted though... Orange Spice/Smoke Storm Recaro's, Black wheels.

Last edited:

My shop used Llumar and a lot of people also like XPEL. I would do some research and call local shops to see what they recommend and why. Check Yelp for reviews of shops and remember that even though you have a $20,000 car, you will pay the same amount as if you had a $200,000 car, so if it is not perfect, have them redo it. And get assurances first that it will be perfect.