Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just pulled the trigger

The AP is absolutely worth the money. I installed mine on Friday. To say that you will see a difference is an understatement. It literally takes 5-7 minutes from start to finish and will have you grinning from ear to ear when you drive it for the first time, post-install. Good choice, and have fun.

*Edit: You could've got it a lot cheaper without the filter...

The AP is absolutely worth the money. I installed mine on Friday. To say that you will see a difference is an understatement. It literally takes 5-7 minutes from start to finish and will have you grinning from ear to ear when you drive it for the first time, post-install. Good choice, and have fun.

Where do u recommend buying it from? I think no matter what I'm gonna go with fswerks,they offer the Cobb with there own tune already pre installed on it,here's what they say on there site "Cobb AccessPORT ECU flashers from FSWERKS come with Cobb "Off the Shelf" programs AND FSWERKS programming at no extra charge. That's a $150 value at no extra charge! And we don't charge for program adjustments or updates for the Fiesta ST EcoBoost!*"

Here's the link http://www.fswerks.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-ecoboost-16l-2014/products/fswerks-cobb-v3-accessport-ecu-flasher-ford-fiesta-st-2014

-ry

Where do u recommend buying it from? I think no matter what I'm gonna go with fswerks,they offer the Cobb with there own tune already pre installed on it,here's what they say on there site "Cobb AccessPORT ECU flashers from FSWERKS come with Cobb "Off the Shelf" programs AND FSWERKS programming at no extra charge. That's a $150 value at no extra charge! And we don't charge for program adjustments or updates for the Fiesta ST EcoBoost!*"

Here's the link http://www.fswerks.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-ecoboost-16l-2014/products/fswerks-cobb-v3-accessport-ecu-flasher-ford-fiesta-st-2014

-ry
Well, that doesnt include the filter. I assumed you were buying the stage 1 kit from Cobb for $520. If you want to go with the FSWERKS, by all means, do so. I dont have any FSWERKS products and dont plan on buying any, so their tunes dont mean much to me. I bought mine through EdgeAutosport and only paid $450 with free regular shipping.

I'm not the OP buying,I was just asking where u bought yours. The OP prob did buy from COBB. I just like the fact that fswerks offers there own tunes and Cobb OTS tunes,I also am prob going with a fswerks intake or Injen intake,so I don't want to purchase a Cobb with filter. It would be pointless.

-ry

Wow, Im an idiot. I wasnt paying attention to the SN's. My apologies.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8

I thought I could sell it cheaper to people instead of them paying 50 bucks for it I would sell it for 35$

Just trying to be nice

Rally sport direct had accessport on sale for 450 w/free ship but I just bought the last one,says they are on order now [rockon]