Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

KAM and ECU Reflash - OAR set to 0.6

Hey everyone!

Quick question - I'm encountering something kinda of odd with my current tune revision and wanted a second/third opinion.

My OAR starts out at 0.6 upon reflashing my current revision even after resetting KAM - Has anyone else encountered an issue like this?

It's my understanding that OAR should start out @ 0.00 then learn the fuel as you go along.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everyone!

Quick question - I'm encountering something kinda of odd with my current tune revision and wanted a second/third opinion.

My OAR starts out at 0.6 upon reflashing my current revision even after resetting KAM - Has anyone else encountered an issue like this?

It's my understanding that OAR should start out @ 0.00 then learn the fuel as you go along.
I think mines done that too. I wouldn’t worry about it as long as the OAR goes to -1.00 after a bit of driving

OP
BIOHAZARDCURE
Thread Starter #3
I think mines done that too. I wouldn’t worry about it as long as the OAR goes to -1.00 after a bit of driving
My tuner thinks that's a huge issue and needs to be addressed before we continue - My car also knocks like a mofo on the 91 available in my area but, if I throw just a touch of e85 in the tank all the knock goes away. [dunno]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
My OAR after a reflash and after resetting KAM does approx the same thing. When I open it up a bit especially on the highway, it corrects to -1.00