Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kona N

The Kona should move out pretty well, but it isn’t close to being a spiritual successor to the FiST.

I do think one of you intergalactic ballers should drop a FiST engine into an AWD EcoSport.
Ahh the EcoSport. All of the compromises of a base model Fiesta with none of the benefits, all of the compromises of the escape with none of the benefits. A poorly built, cramped, interior that drives like a bowling ball on a pogo stick. No power on tap, but you have the option of all wheel drive in the event that you want to take it to a hill? Actually I have no idea why AWD is included on the EcoSport.

I will say I like the rear door in lieu of the hatch, but that’s about where my admiration ends, and I’d greatly appreciate Ford if they stopped suggesting I ‘upgrade’ from my Fiesta ST and get into an EcoSport. It honestly shocks me that Ford gave up on cars to focus on crossovers and SUVs and a surprising number of the crossovers and SUVs are just terrible if you actually compare them with other manufacturers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Puma ST, if they offered a GOOD AWD system on it, and brought it over here in the first place to replace the horrid EcoSport, would not be too bad.

But yes, they would have to give it more power yet out of that little 3 pot, in order to make up for the added weight of having all wheels driven. [wink]

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The Puma ST, if they offered a GOOD AWD system on it, and brought it over here in the first place to replace the horrid EcoSport, would not be too bad.

But yes, they would have to give it more power yet out of that little 3 pot, in order to make up for the added weight of having all wheels driven. [wink]
Now this would be a neat little car. Just port the Puma ST from Europe.

The EcoSport is confused on what it wants to be. I had one as a loaner and it wasn't the WORST thing in the world but it wasn't great.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
..... It honestly shocks me that Ford gave up on cars to focus on crossovers and SUVs and a surprising number of the crossovers and SUVs are just terrible if you actually compare them with other manufacturers.
Way too many amuricans are gullible. Proof is in the sales figures.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk