Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

koozy's ST

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #123
The wheels are pretty rare, so as soon as I saw them (new) I scooped them up. They are one of few that I like on the FiST and at 14lbs. ea. I'm happy. I haven't gotten the tires yet, still thinking about my options but I'm most likely going with 215/45/16.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
The wheels are pretty rare, so as soon as I saw them (new) I scooped them up. They are one of few that I like on the FiST and at 14lbs. ea. I'm happy. I haven't gotten the tires yet, still thinking about my options but I'm most likely going with 205/45/16.
I'll be going 205/45 BFG s-Comp 2s. Have then now on my 15s and love them. Highly recommended them.

Got pics with the maxton splitter on? Front lower view would be lovely, want to know how thickit is when mounted.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126
Got pics with the maxton splitter on? Front lower view would be lovely, want to know how thickit is when mounted.
Check back tomorrow. I spent the afternoon installing it today, but it's too dark out right now to get any good photos. It's about an inch and half thick in height, so figure it looking that much lower. I'm happy with the way it turned out and looks, the molet finish closely matches the OE plastics and the lines from the lower grill blend in and carry on with the splitter. It's also pretty secure considering it's got 12 bolts, 6 of them up front. In the mean time here are some photos I captured during the install process. I installed it with the front clip off to get everything aligned correctly and it is now a part of the front clip, making it easy to get off and put back on as a whole unit.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
extra set of TPMS sensors arrived for the new set of wheels. I may mount tires on the Sliptreams sooner than expected.

IMG_1421.jpg

jeff

2000 Post Club
Awesome build, done right. Thanks for all the great info and pics.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #140
Got home late tonight and was elated when I saw a box in front of the door waiting for me and so were my boys, [hihi]
DHM turbo kit inside. I just took a peek in the box and see that everything is wrapped really well. I will go through it tomorrow, but I'm stoked to get this party going!

Last edited: