Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LA / Valley Basic Repair Mechanic Rec?

I’m in the valley and am looking for a wrench for basic maintenance, ppi, etc etc. If they can do more, great, but I’m really just looking for someone close that can handle basic repairs and a ppi.

I know about AntSpec, but they’re about 90 minutes away without traffic. I’m down to use them for performance stuff, but again I’m just looking for a reputable shop nearby that can do a ppi and handle more basic daily driver repairs that I can’t do myself.

Thanks!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I use the mechanics that Dpro recommended to me for stuff that the dealership doesn't get. They are Western Diagnostics on Hillhurst in LA. Car comes in, they work on it and you're gone. I trust them 100%. They changed my blend door actuator in 10 mins when the dealership had my car for 5 days and did nothing. Put my new door card in in less than 30mins.