Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tuner Trade-In Program

Ever since the release of our new tuner, the MyCalibrator Touch, we have received a ton of inquires on what we can do with our older MyCalibrator, and if they could trade up to the new design, and to take advantage of the new, and future features that come along with it.

In order to make the upgrade, both easier and more cost efficient to the buyer we have decided to offer a special Tuner Trade-In Program!

Owner's of our old device will receive a credit of up to $200 upon trading in their tuner to purchase the New MyCalibrator Touch. On top of that, the trade-in program is not limited to owner's of our old device, but also is being extended to anyone who has one of our competitors up to date devices (PM for details, and estimated trade in value for your device).

Sam4

Can I get a features and benefits-type list? I have to decide whether trading in for the new Touch is worth sleeping on the couch for the following six months...

OP
Livernois Motorsports
Thread Starter #3
Can I get a features and benefits-type list? I have to decide whether trading in for the new Touch is worth sleeping on the couch for the following six months...
Our MyCalibrator Touch Feature's an 3.5" touch-screen display, which is a world of difference compared to our old device that feature's a 2.5" display.
The MyCalibrator Touch is capable of storing more than double the tunes the Original MyCalibrator can. The old device is only able to store 4 custom tune files and your stock calibration, which seems like a decent amount, until you start to think about playing with different fuel octane or different part's setup entirely. With the introduction of new PCM (Power-train Control Module) came many issue's with the Original MyCalibrator, and it's ability to make contact with certain module's.
The ability to view live gauges, as well as data-log/record a multitude of parameter's is yet another feature that is exclusive to the MyCalibrator Touch arsenal. The tune's that we offer haven't changed, but the quality of the device has improved immensely.
With everything said, the MyCalibrator Touch is a major upgrade, and we wished to make all of the above possible using our old device, but the software and hardware just wouldn't permit it.

Last edited:

Sam4

Thanks for the diligent and candid response, it helped a lot. Beyond the interface (I'm a set it/forget it), I can see the modified shift control being huge on an auto trans. Totally happy with my (5 yr old) set up with Livernois.

OP
Livernois Motorsports
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the diligent and candid response, it helped a lot. Beyond the interface (I'm a set it/forget it), I can see the modified shift control being huge on an auto trans. Totally happy with my (5 yr old) set up with Livernois.
Anytime!

We appreciate your kind words, and continued support!

Livernois has a great reputation in the Raptor community- can you tell us a bit more about the MyCalibrator touch tunes / benefit to our otherwise stock 2019 FiST? The website stated gains of 41 hp / 81 torque; that's an impressive figure.

Was that an outlier, an average? I'll be all over that for $599.

OP
Livernois Motorsports
Thread Starter #7
We apologize for the delay in response. If you ever have a question sit too long on the forum, feel free to reach a member of our sales staff at (313)561-5500.

The 41 HP / 81 TQ is an average. We could see more out of it, but this would require more aggressive calibration, which we wouldn't recommend using.