Lower Front Stress Bar Install

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Nice...thanks for the pic. I've been considering one of these. Do you feel that it is worth getting, now that you have it on your car?

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Thread Starter #122
I believe that this is one of the best upgrades you can do.

Dave

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Looks Good now slap some paint on that bad boy and send it out PLEASE :)

DE inc

Member ID
Hey guys how do I order the upper strut brace and the 6 or 4 point lower stress tiebar. All I see on the piercemotorsports website is an exhaust and the 2 point lower tie bar. Any info is appreciated.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Thread Starter #131
You could always call them at (310) 542-2977.

Dave

Member ID
Hey guys how do I order the upper strut brace and the 6 or 4 point lower stress tiebar. All I see on the piercemotorsports website is an exhaust and the 2 point lower tie bar. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks for the interest!! They are brand new/not on there yet, but we're working on the site/bars as we speak. PM me you zipcode and I'll get you a price shipped to your door-thanks again!

Member ID

I've got to get caught up with the pics...We've been building quite a few of the strut braces/4 point braces and now the 6 points are taking off! They're only available through the forums right now and will be for another week or so before they hit our site/ebay and the prices get adjusted to retail. Here's Brian's carbon mist strut brace and 4 point along with Pete's 6 point and strut in EV Orange---really makes the welds pop!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Member ID
Great looking can't wait to get mine and get it installed this Friday :)

Pete

Member ID
I can't wait to see the color contrast of the orange on my green envy fiesta. Thanks again!

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I sent you a Paypal for the 6pt and upper strut bars, in red. Thanks.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Member ID

I've got to get caught up with the pics...We've been building quite a few of the strut braces/4 point braces and now the 6 points are taking off! They're only available through the forums right now and will be for another week or so before they hit our site/ebay and the prices get adjusted to retail. Here's Brian's carbon mist strut brace and 4 point along with Pete's 6 point and strut in EV Orange---really makes the welds pop!
For just spirited daily driving is the 6 pt or 4 pt brace for that matter worth it? Or will the 2 pt be fine? And I noticed different variations of bars for the veloster, like street and all that, are the fiesta ones like that too or just the one you've been showing in this thread?

Member ID
For just spirited daily driving is the 6 pt or 4 pt brace for that matter worth it? Or will the 2 pt be fine? And I noticed different variations of bars for the veloster, like street and all that, are the fiesta ones like that too or just the one you've been showing in this thread?
I'd like to know as well.