Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lower springs in conjunction with chassis spacers

the duke

Question;

I'd like to run new springs and dampers, but due to roads and just personal preference, I don't want to lower my car more than some .5" or so. In looking around I've found a company (In Russia. Because of course it is) that makes a slip-in polyurethane spacer essentially to raise the car some 15-30+mm (There's a multitude of ranges). Out there question, but has anyone used this type of system on their car? My Frankenplan is to run a set of springs/dampers and run a set of 15mm height spacers to recoup some of the ride height. The front slots between the strut hat and chassis, the rear is just a taller spring isolater.

I'm not crazy, I swear.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Are the spacers those rubber cube pieces that fit between coils?

Or are they lifting cups?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
T

the duke

Thread Starter #4
Are the spacers those rubber cube pieces that fit between coils?

Or are they lifting cups?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
The front is just a slab spacer between the tophat and car.

The rear is just a taller isolator.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^THIS looks like a possibility for me, to use with some Swift Spec Rs/Bilstein B6es, IF I do not go for the M-Sport R1/Bilstein tarmac setup, which necessitates changing out the front uprights/knuckles for the base Fiesta versions (also it would be less than HALF the cost of that R1 setup). [thumb]