Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Lurker From Santa Cruz, CA

TAK

Hello!

My name's Jon, I live in Santa Cruz, CA. purchased my 2016 Shadow Black Fiesta ST in February of 2017. It was such a fun car I wasn't really interested in modifying it and just drove it for 2 years. This last year I've lurked the forum quite a bit, it's been a great resource, and figured I might as well introduce myself and contribute if possible.

IMG_1031.jpeg

A little background and personal car history if you made it this far or care. My first two cars were Subaru Impreza's, I owned two GC8's and was really involved with the NASIOC for a bit.

Imprezas.jpg

After the yellow car, I got into VW TDI's. First a 2001 Golf then a 2012 Jetta.

IMG_0393.jpeg DSCF1525.jpg

When Volkswagen had the big TDI recall I had already had my eye on a Fiesta ST, it was the perfect time to cash in the Jetta, I actually made money on that car ๐Ÿ˜‚, and purchased the ST. I do miss the 45-50mpg and the interior fit and finish of the Jetta, but 30mpg average is great considering how fun the Fiesta is.

Thanks again to everyone that contributes to the forum, it's been a great resource and I'll try not to lurk so much! โœŒ๐Ÿผ

Welcome and a lot of us where in the same boat. Lurking the forum before making our presence known.