Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Magnaflow high flow cat? mm59644

Looking up downpipe options that are easier to get in Canada and found the magnaflow mm59644. Lots of talk about the cat back, but absolutely silent about this downpipe!

The picture makes it seem like the fitment/angles aren't typical to what you see on other options (or is that just me?). It's already cheap and has another 20% of for February. Has anyone heard of a magnaflow high flow cat? (Perfect option if it fits because it would line right up to a 2.5" mountune exhaust)

https://www.hottexhaust.com/mm59644...ore-high-flow-direct-fit-catalytic-converter/

slopoke

If I were you, I'd just get a catted downpipe from Whoosh. It's cheaper and has a third bung that comes in handy, if you ever want to add a AFR gauge in the future. Plus the Vendor is a very familiar one on this forum, not to mention Ron is very trustworthy and sells quality parts. You can't go wrong.

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...rand-fiesta-st-downpipe-catless-free-shipping

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Was having trouble getting shipping quotes on exhaust with Whoosh so I stopped looking (wouldn't give me quotes for any address), but the downpipe ships no problem, only just over $100 more than the magnaflow even with shipping, so much better, proven option (although magnaflow dp is mentioned a lot on the focus st forums)! Decided to just go with just a quieter catback for now and stick with the stock downpipe since sound is the big issue right now (have a baby and will mostly be driving around for work). Ordered the MAP catback right in canada with free shipping (locked in before the next price increase!) - then I'll keep my ears open for a nice used downpipe. Also, says that Whoosh removed the 3rd o2 bung on the new revision 2020! Seems weird

I've run Magnaflow exhaust on Mustangs before, particularly their high flow X pipes. Fit and quality were fine.

I was running a 50-state Magnaflow cat on my work van as well, fit was OEM quality. Got stolen shortly after installation, but fine while it lasted. One of the few aftermarket companies that have some 50 state fitments.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5