Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MAP E-30 and 91 Cali tune review

maperformance

Got ya, very nice. My tuner has me on 28 PSI. Kind of scares me sometimes. ha, Stock turbo 28 psi seems like a lot lol. Most of the time is a little more than 27 psi. Any idea what the virtual dyno put down?!?
Little much for the stock turbo, it's sweet spot is 24-26psi. At 28psi it's really doing nothing but breathing hot air and dying.

JasonHaven

I'm always encouraged when I see threads like this... my only real beef with the engine is what the low end feels like, especially when hot/with the A/C on. Can't wait to get colder air into the engine + custom tune.

OP
R
Thread Starter #45
That is awesome to hear. I am E30 tuned as well, I am kind of not looking forward to going back to my 93 tune which I couldn't get enough of before I got E30 tuned. What boost are you guys running on your E30 tunes??! To bad Adam wasn't around when I got my E30 tune, I would of went with his! [MENTION=2687]RobK[/MENTION] [MENTION=88]golfhack[/MENTION] [MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION]
I'm at 26 occasionally hitting 27.