Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MARYLAND 'spotted' thread!!

just starting a spotted thread for maryland ST's. ive seen a few fiestas out n about and wanna try n grt everyone involved!! post away your sightings [welcome]

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I travel southbound on 270 every day between 5-6.

You plan on attending or heard of any MD meet ups?

OP
propergarage_ST
Thread Starter #3
yea man! there are a few meets. usually every wed night there is a meet up in crofton md @ the kmart off of rt.3 around 8 pm. a lot of focus st's show up im usually the only fiesta st. we are rare. I just had a rally to MIR for import vs domestic which was a blast racing with lamborghinis the whole way down 301. there are big g2g's sat nights in glen burnie md at the target off of Ritchie highway all night affair. txt me if you wanna link up and come out with and see some cool shit. I live in Severna park. I grew up out in mo co so im familiar with ur neck of the woods. I have a 2 bay car port and a furnished tool box so if you need to wrench and need a hand let me know.
dave @ 443-603-6110

OP
propergarage_ST
Thread Starter #5
let me know man. haha I grew up close to g-burg. went to Gaithersburg middle and hs. but yea let me know when u wanna meet up!

OP
propergarage_ST
Thread Starter #9
I got you covered. I have a nice 2 bay car port with attached garage/shed. tool box n tools. it will be a fiesta! [cheers]

kevinatfms

Im in the Germantown area(1.5 miles off 270) and have a 2 car garage and tools(air tools included). Willing to help out with whatever. Maybe even host a GTG BBQ or something like that.

fST

This afternoon around 430 I was travelling behind and in front of an orange ST for about 30 min on 70 east. Looked like an older man. It had tinted windows, rado gray rims, the fog light mod with bright white bulbs, a white decal at the base of the rear wiper blade that I didn't bother to read, looked like it was lowered, and it had a strip of horizontal lights lined up in the front in the grille. I was in my blue SVT Focus.

It looked really good. Made me think about getting a FiST sooner rather than later. And also is making me seriously think about getting one in orange for the first time. The orange isn't as bright as I thought it might be. It almost looks red. Although there was a bit of overcast. Maybe it looks more orange in sunlight.

This afternoon around 430 I was travelling behind and in front of an orange ST for about 30 min on 70 east. Looked like an older man. It had tinted windows, rado gray rims, the fog light mod with bright white bulbs, a white decal at the base of the rear wiper blade that I didn't bother to read, looked like it was lowered, and it had a strip of horizontal lights lined up in the front in the grille. I was in my blue SVT Focus.

It looked really good. Made me think about getting a FiST sooner rather than later. And also is making me seriously think about getting one in orange for the first time. The orange isn't as bright as I thought it might be. It almost looks red. Although there was a bit of overcast. Maybe it looks more orange in sunlight.
That was me. Haven't been on here for a while. Just too busy, but I do remember your car (I had a 03 SVT in red). Thought I saw a gauge pod on your A pillar. I can't remember names but I can remember random cars I saw on the interstate 4 months ago. LOL.

That was me. Haven't been on here for a while. Just too busy, but I do remember your car (I had a 03 SVT in red). Thought I saw a gauge pod on your A pillar. I can't remember names but I can remember random cars I saw on the interstate 4 months ago. LOL.
I've had my ST for about three weeks and have yet to see another in the areas im usually in - Howard County and Baltimore County

I've had my ST for about three weeks and have yet to see another in the areas im usually in - Howard County and Baltimore County
I'm in Howard County. I run a meet at Mission and 5 Guys in Columbia on Thursday nights off Dobbin. It's mostly Subarus an EVOs but sometimes some VWs, Mazdas, or a Mini show up too. Next meet is on 3/17 at Mission BBQ 7pm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1501843390045320/

I'm in Howard County. I run a meet at Mission and 5 Guys in Columbia on Thursday nights off Dobbin. It's mostly Subarus an EVOs but sometimes some VWs, Mazdas, or a Mini show up too. Next meet is on 3/17 at Mission BBQ 7pm.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1501843390045320/
Oh sweet, I live in old EC but will be working in Columbia soon. Will it be weird if I just roll up not knowing anyone?

Oh sweet, I live in old EC but will be working in Columbia soon. Will it be weird if I just roll up not knowing anyone?
Not at all. All are welcome. Had a couple new people show up last week. Once the weather get better we will start meeting every week.