Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Max Hp or TQ On 93 Octane

It's as the title says lets say Big turbo & all the mods necessary I want to know the HP the engine/internals will handle before needing to either change them out or add Meth etc etc
Any Dyno Sheets? Or threads out there I havent tried searching for those yet I'd like to see dyno sheets before I choose the 2.0 Ecoboost as my swap.

280-300 whp is about where you'll end up on 93 with bolt ons and a turbo.

You'll run into knock ceiling before you run into what the engine can handle.

It's not an easy swap. Might as well go 2.3 Ecoboost or even K swap if you are going through all that trouble. 2.0 Ecoboost is not a great engine.
Aside from the Focus RS, do any of Fords use the 2.3 transverse? The Ranger and Mustang are both longitudinal. that would be a bit light on transmission options unless it can bolt to the Fiesta trans.
the K swap makes as much sense as either of the other ones in my mind. I wonder how the overall engine height of the K engines would matter in the Fiesta, having seen the packaging in the 8th gen Civic SI its pretty tight in there, and no room for turbo either.

IDK just thinking outloud.

Jabbit

1000 Post Club
Aside from the Focus RS, do any of Fords use the 2.3 transverse? The Ranger and Mustang are both longitudinal. that would be a bit light on transmission options unless it can bolt to the Fiesta trans.
the K swap makes as much sense as either of the other ones in my mind. I wonder how the overall engine height of the K engines would matter in the Fiesta, having seen the packaging in the 8th gen Civic SI its pretty tight in there, and no room for turbo either.

IDK just thinking outloud.
Screenshot_20211129-183604_Chrome.jpg

dhminer

300-320whp max on 93 dependent on how aggressive you ask your tuner to be. I think 320ish was the max I’ve seen from Hijinx if my memory serves me.

I’ll be running 93 on aux fuel. Will update my build thread when I get around to installing aux but don’t really want more than 300whp