Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mbrp fiesta st sound clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Sounds good! Any plans to do a sound clip with an offroad/ catless downpipe?

OP
H
Thread Starter #4
We are working with MBRP to develop a MBRP Downpipe and intercooler piping kits.

We teamed up with MBRP to develop ALL of the Focus ST parts, Fiesta ST, and a few other vehicles..

Let me know if you have any questions at all on the Fiesta ST MBRP Exhaust.

mrtn

I'd like to know what the sale pricing is...

mrtn

That's their regular pricing. They announced that MBRP allowed them to do a sale on the first batch

mrtn

Oh, I missed that. And I pre-ordered. Hmm.
Yea they said they would be pm'ing anyone who pre ordered... Guess they haven't done it yet. I wanna know the price. I pre ordered but canceled because I thought it was a bit too loud for me, but if the price is right....

I've pre-ordered, haven't heard anything yet. I did message them earlier tonight and nothing back yet. I'm sure they're busy right now. Long weekend! (In Ontario)

OP
H
Thread Starter #14
If anyone has any questions on the MBRP Exhaust. We would be more than happy to answer your questions..

OP
H
Thread Starter #15
First Batch almost SOLD OUT !!! Looks like MBRP's Fiesta ST Exhaust Kits ( First Batch) will be sold out today or Tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.