Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club

FistSt215

Yea I'm so debating if I want to max out my paypal credit for set of sparcos or slip streams. I do want to powder coat the slipstreams to lime green. Do you recommend getting it painted with or without the tires ?

Izzy

Yea I'm so debating if I want to max out my paypal credit for set of sparcos or slip streams. I do want to powder coat the slipstreams to lime green. Do you recommend getting it painted with or without the tires ?
With tires for sure...mounting tires on platidiped wheels would tear it up.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
If you going the powdercoat route you have to remove the tires. The wheels go in a oven. If you platidiping you can leave tires on.
I may have my grids powder coated candy yellow or molten orange if they have that color code for next summer.

FistSt215

If you going the powdercoat route you have to remove the tires. The wheels go in a oven. If you platidiping you can leave tires on.
I may have my grids powder coated candy yellow or molten orange if they have that color code for next summer.
Ok cool. I wish tire rack carry rotas and have a the tires mounted to my door .

A couple of people testing these tires are saying they have issues with grip in the rain. Any comment on that? I am in Florida too and it rains almost everyday here.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #295
Looks good man. I'll definitely be going that size next time. Any comment on the ride quality yet?
They ride really well, the sidewall is really stiff which is nice, the grip is unbelievable in the hot weather! I am in love again.