Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Glad to take you for a ride when we get back to Carson City in a couple of months or so:)

-----------------

Even though the 205/50/15 NeoGen looks pretty beefy on a 15x8 wheel, not quite as much tire on the ground as the 225/45/15 Rival S on 15x9.

205/50/15 Nitto NeoGen on 15x8 6UL wheels, 32lbs total weight, around 7.5" effective tread width, a nice wide 205.
$70 per tire at discounttire, nice soft tread so good grip and good in cold weather, rain, etc, not likely to good in the snow.

damn those look good!!! Honest question, since I am getting the pro race 1.2s 15x8 should I stick with my sport comp 2's or go with these Nitto NeoGen? Which do you think will grip better for my E40 stage 3 powered car?

Glad to take you for a ride when we get back to Carson City in a couple of months or so:)

-----------------

Even though the 205/50/15 NeoGen looks pretty beefy on a 15x8 wheel, not quite as much tire on the ground as the 225/45/15 Rival S on 15x9.

I tried to order the Nitto 205 50 at Discount Tire for some 15x8
But they refused to mount them per the manufacturer's recommendation.

damn those look good!!! Honest question, since I am getting the pro race 1.2s 15x8 should I stick with my sport comp 2's or go with these Nitto NeoGen? Which do you think will grip better for my E40 stage 3 powered car?
The Nittos are all seasons, I still think the BFGs will have more grip (in warm weather). Nitto's site says that tire is 8.39in wide, the BFGs are 7.9in wide. Less than half an inch section width difference.

They do look awesome though!

Finally have something worth posting in this thread!
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x7 (powder coated Dye Cast Blue)
Yokohama Advan Neova Ad08R 205/50/15
Lowered on Bilstein B14s.

Wow....Gorgeous color combination. Good work overall.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Sometimes you have to talk to the right guy at Discount to get them to do certain things:)

I would call other stores in your area if you cannot get them to do it.

Also show them how tire size is not what is listed on the sidewall, the Neo Gen is wider than some 225's I have seen.

Show them the pictures here, easy to see it fits very well.

Some even have put them on 9" wide wheels as in the picture I posted either on this thread or the one I started about a BBK under 15's.

No luck, order them and have them installed at a different shop.

-------------------------------------

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The Rival S will have quite a bit more grip than the NeoGen in warm weather but not when it starts getting cold.

At 50 degrees the Rival S spins most of the way through second gear and some into third, when 70 degrees it does not spin at all in second.

The NeoGen will have close to the same grip in the cold so it is far safer to run when too cold for the summer only Rival S, why I have both:)

More meatiness

16" Sport Edition P5s with BFG G-force comp 2 A/S 205/16 50s. Taking the pot-holed onramps with more confidence now.

FullSizeRender.jpg