Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Media Player not playing music

So this morning I turn on my car and it starts playing music per usual, then I turn the volume down and when I go to turn the volume back up it wouldn’t let me. So I turn the car off and on and now it won’t let my push the power button to turn the media player on (ie. radio, Bluetooth, aux...) but everything else with there screen is just fine including clock, and being able to go in settings.
Any suggestions?

armcast

What year is your car? I have a 2014 (so the early Sync version) and get a very similar issue a couple of times a year, oddly enough.
My symptoms are identical, the volume control will not function at all nor will the “forward/back” buttons for music selection. Sound will still be on but be stuck at the last volume level set.

What I do to fix this is check the F10 fuse (fuse diagram on page 173 on the owners manual). Usually the fuse isn’t even bad enough for me to replace it and I just simply take it out and re-insert it. And that literally does the trick! Give this a shot and maybe check the other “audio unit” fuses if that doesn’t fix it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk