Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Meth Charge pipe with upgraded rad?

I've purchased a lot of upgrades so far for my car (a lot of which still have to go on lol) but my main concern right now is a charge pipe.

i have an s280 getting ready to go on next Saturday. purchased April 2020 so yea, its been collecting dust. been working almost every day for the past year, which I'm grateful for, but it hasn't given me time to really dive into putting some of the goodies on my car.
i recently purchased a aux fuel kit and an AEM meth kit, so im gonna set that up hopefully at the same time. meth is only gonna be for cooling but i may get a tune for it that i can use on rare occasions. i also recently got a montune radiator and will be going on at the same time.
okay long story short, i read on a post about the C-PE meth charge pipe not fitting with a Mishimoto rad. my question is, will the cp-e meth charge pipe, or even the whoosh charge pipe, fit with the montune rad? i assume the montune is thicker from what i read, but it also uses the stock fan shroud unlike the mishi one. i just want to make sure whatever charge pipe i get, one with a meth port, will fit with the Montune rad. I've contacted Ron a few time through email but haven't heard a response, thats the reason for the post here. ( please please dont take it the wrong way. ron has been great help, and I'm sure he's busy. i just don't want to sent 500 follow up email and annoy him while he's trying to get stuff out for us. if your reading this <3 <3 <3 ) i wanted to put an order in tonight so that hopefully it arrives on time if anybody has any info.

sorry for the long post, i tend to ramble and just type.

TL : DR - will the whoosh cold side charge pipe OR the C-PE cold side Meth pipe work/fit with the Montune upgraded radiator. thanks

OP
Brezina542
Thread Starter #3
Well if the whoosh one dosent fit it looks like neither will, since the CPE one has a bigger ID. I’m thinking of buying this and using it as a port on the stock pipe.

Attachments

OP
Brezina542
Thread Starter #6
Rocketst has a mountune radiator installed with a cpe exhale kit. Not sure what all went into that.
I wonder what the size diffrence is between the cpe exhale kit and the MethCharge pipe. They look pretty identical except for the bov bung. This may work, and if it does I’ll happily pick up the pipe. I’d rather do that than go with the diy bung, hopefully he can confirm it fit.

OP
Brezina542
Thread Starter #8
Okay so pretty much, the CPE MethCharge pipe will fit with the montune radiator as per RocketST. No clearance issues. Thanks guys for your help btw. Much appreciated.

Okay so pretty much, the CPE MethCharge pipe will fit with the montune radiator as per RocketST. No clearance issues. Thanks guys for your help btw. Much appreciated.
I’d prefer for him to confirm himself lol. I’ve looked at his car a few times, but he knows better if it runs anywhere or how bad.

OP
Brezina542
Thread Starter #10
I’d prefer for him to confirm himself lol. I’ve looked at his car a few times, but he knows better if it runs anywhere or how bad.
well here you go. i sent him a DM earlier today asking him, and this is his response. as stated above i don't like bothering people with redundant questions so hopefully this will suffice.

Attachments

well here you go. i sent him a DM earlier today asking him, and this is his response. as stated above i don't like bothering people with redundant questions so hopefully this will suffice.
Sick! Yeah I texted him asking to chime in. Glad you heard from him and glad it’ll work cause I probably want to get the mountune radiator eventually myself and I already have the cpe exhale pipe.