Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MIAMI FiST 4 SALE !

Trader history for TurboRon (0)

2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Ingot Silver exterior Charcoal Black Cloth interior was protected from new with Factory seat covers! Navigation system, 2 sets of stock 17 inch Alloy wheels (Silver & grey), New tires, A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Excellent condition, Meticulously maintained, Cobb access port stage 2 tune with Cobb intercooler upgrade, Mountune high performance radiator, Mountune front splitter, rear spoiler lip, Koni Adjustable sport shocks on stock springs, GREATLY IMPROVED Handling thanks to Apex Performance Alignments, K&N drop in - in the stock housing. Sparco gas pedal cover for heel n toe shifting, meticulously maintained, proper break in proceedure, I did first oil change at 500 miles! Asking $12,999. PM me for contact info. or email FiST to: ron.300 at gmail

Why? elbow injury forcing me to switch to Automatic. [bigcry]

Pics: https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=470000439&ownerId=71402521&searchRadius=0

Nice looking car and great price!

Any chance you know what brand the splitters on the side of the car are?