Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member -2016 Black (Miami)

Hey everyone I’m really into forums as they have helped me alot with any questions I’ve had for my Charger so as soon as I got home I had to look for a FiST forum.
Believe it or not I’ve previously driven manual 1 hour total before my purchase. And I bought it in North Florida for a very good deal thankfully there was barely any traffic so I kept it in 6th that majorirtbof the time. Sad to say but I stalled about 15 times. First route to the expressway was a stop sign right before an inclined onramp. [:(] I’ve done research pre purchase and know a Cobb Rear Motor Mount should be first on the todo list. But I dont plan on building it as I am still building my Charger.
I’m 21, a college student and gotta say the first time i floored it and felt boost I was locked in [driving] wishing to learn alot more about my car.