Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Michiganders!

I know there's guys from Michigan on here. Looking to get out this summer to meets, hangouts, anything really.

Start posting away, lets get to know each other. Where do you normally drive (If you DD your FiST), good stores for parts, etc.

My name is Jeremy. I live in Novi, commute to Allen Park for work M-F (I work onsite at Ford). If you see a Ox White FiST zooming down 96/696/275 feel free to honk/wave. I've only seen a few FiST's around

Hi again derfernerf/Jeremy

I'm Sam, currently commute to Allen Park/Dearborn from Detroit (I also work at Ford... what building you in? PDC here) - blasting around 94 in the Molten Orange FiST. Also have a coworker with a Tux Black ST, not sure if he's on the forum.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4

I'm Sam, currently commute to Allen Park/Dearborn from Detroit (I also work at Ford... what building you in? PDC here) - blasting around 94 in the Molten Orange FiST. Also have a coworker with a Tux Black ST, not sure if he's on the forum.
I have seen a MO FiSt around, Probably you! I think I normally see you on Southfield Freeway! I'm in DSC1

I used to live in Allen Park - Parents are still there.
Feel free to post up if you're ever in town!

I have seen a MO FiSt around, Probably you! I think I normally see you on Southfield Freeway! I'm in DSC1
Haha, nah, that's someone else I think - I'm never on Southfield Freeway. I have seen one other MO FiST around Allen Park so far, and after all this is Ford City!

I bet we start seeing more and more FiSTs start popping up around April-May after all this ridiculous snow subsides, I swapped my wheels for winter steelies/Blizzaks but I doubt most other people would do the same, and the summers are like plastic at the merest hint of cold weather. Weird to think this is a 'summer car' for some people when it's my winter beater!

I am out in westland, used to drive southfield every day from that area. I commute to wixom.

Haha, nah, that's someone else I think - I'm never on Southfield Freeway. I have seen one other MO FiST around Allen Park so far, and after all this is Ford City!
Could be me on the Southfield. MO with black winter steelies on my Royal Oak to Dearborn commute.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9

I bet we start seeing more and more FiSTs start popping up around April-May after all this ridiculous snow subsides, I swapped my wheels for winter steelies/Blizzaks but I doubt most other people would do the same, and the summers are like plastic at the merest hint of cold weather. Weird to think this is a 'summer car' for some people when it's my winter beater!
Trust me I know, I'm still on the summer tires [bash] I'm hoping to get by this year and pick up a deal over the summer on winter tires for next season. Summer-car-flummer-far

Could be me on the Southfield. MO with black winter steelies on my Royal Oak to Dearborn commute.
I'ts not often I see the MO on Southfield. If I ever see you again ill give you a honk!

I am out in westland, used to drive southfield every day from that area. I commute to wixom.
Wixom huh... You're not in a Tux black with Gold wheels are you? Only one I've seen in the area (I live right by the Novi/Wixom line)

I am on the other side of the state in Grand Haven.
Maybe you can get out this way over the summer for a meetup or something!

I just started a new job at PDC last week, was at Ford Racing before. My ST is green - you can't miss it!

JPST

Hey guys I'm John. I live in Pittsburgh but I'm originally from Michigan. My parents live in West Bloomfield and i visit them about once a month. I'll be on Woodward every time I'm in town this summer. Hopefully if the time is right i can catch you guys!

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Welcome! Just what we need another OW around ;) haha.

If you guys ever need any parts or custom work done hit me (Dead Hook Motorsports) up! Hopefully i will see you guys around I go to the local drag stips, local autox and woodward when its not cold and white out!

Russ

I just started a new job at PDC last week, was at Ford Racing before. My ST is green - you can't miss it!
Hey, a fellow PDCer! Apparently I have missed it because I haven't seen it around at all! Where do you park? I work in T Studio so I park by Oakwood Lobby (gold glass).

Hey, a fellow PDCer! Apparently I have missed it because I haven't seen it around at all! Where do you park? I work in T Studio so I park by Oakwood Lobby (gold glass).
Ah, I usually park on literally the other side of the building; I work in 1G.

Hello, Thought I'd introduce myself. I live in the Canton/Plymouth area. Haven't seen any FiST's around here since well before I bought mine. There was a green one in old town Plymouth last summer with white and orange (I think) wheels on it but I haven't seen it this season. I've owned a FoST since early 2013 and just recently bought a FiST last month. Always happy to meet people with like interests in these and other cars. Been to Lingenfelter a couple times and WW and Normandy for a bit. It would be nice to meet up with some fellow ST / SVT owners.

OP
D
Thread Starter #17
Sweet! Check out Mi Foci on Facebook. A few of us meet on WW and Normandy every Friday night. Mostly focus' but FiST's are welcome (one of the admins and myself both have them). I'll be around to a lot of events.

If anyone is interested, the MSU car show is April 18th, and a few of the MiFoci guys are caravaning out there. Feel free to tag along!

I'm familiar with the Mi Foci group. I'm familiar with Taylor and a few others I have met. Used to park at the corner a bit ago. Nice to see the group growing. Would like to get some people to meet up out here (far west side) if possible.

There has to be more Fiesta fans on the Southwest side of the state... Who's gonna help me kill cones all summer?

-Travis

Ford Community Posts