Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Minimum Spacers for Whoosh BBK?

i made a thread about this before and the only *flow formed* 17x8 rim in a 4x108 bolt pattern i could find that would clear a whoosh or EBC BBK is the 2forge ZF1 out of England. they're a subsidiary of Borla and Darkside Development team uses them on their Mk5 track/race car with AP Racing brake kit.

2Forge Wheel Test Fit & Stealing Mk6 Parts - Part 5 - MK5 GOLF EX VW CUP CAR - DARKSIDE DEVELOPMENTS - YouTube

edit: enjuku racing was the distributor i checked with them last year and the custom offset (they recommended 30) and custom hub are included in the price but add on shipping time (i think they said expect 4-6 weeks for them to ship from England). at the time they quoted me around $1000 for a set of 4 delivered to my door which i thought was good value. however i checked last week and enjuku doesn't carry 2forge anymore and hadn't checked the other distributors on their prices.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
i made a thread about this before and the only *flow formed* 17x8 rim in a 4x108 bolt pattern i could find that would clear a whoosh or EBC BBK is the 2forge ZF1 out of England. they're a subsidiary of Borla and Darkside Development team uses them on their Mk5 track/race car with AP Racing brake kit.

2Forge Wheel Test Fit & Stealing Mk6 Parts - Part 5 - MK5 GOLF EX VW CUP CAR - DARKSIDE DEVELOPMENTS - YouTube

edit: enjuku racing was the distributor i checked with them last year and the custom offset (they recommended 30) and custom hub are included in the price but add on shipping time (i think they said expect 4-6 weeks for them to ship from England). at the time they quoted me around $1000 for a set of 4 delivered to my door which i thought was good value. however i checked last week and enjuku doesn't carry 2forge anymore and hadn't checked the other distributors on their prices.
Does one have to actually change out our factory hubs to use these wheels, or are you speaking to the center bores to fit our factory hubs being our 63.4 size, and therefore considered 'custom' by 2forge??

Does one have to actually change out our factory hubs to use these wheels, or are you speaking to the center bores to fit our factory hubs being our 63.4 size, and therefore considered 'custom' by 2forge??
thanks for the clarification. i am speaking of center bore to fit our factory hubs. all that said i never went through with the purchase so this was all talk with an enjuku sales rep and no one else.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No they did not fit. I had to order a 2nd set of spacers but can't remember if they were 20 or 25 mm. I can heck later today and let you know.
Looks to me that the Wilwood brake kits are the ones that take the least amount of spacing with stock wheels @5mm*