Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto Rocks!

Trader history for Cesso (0)

When I picked up my mail the other day, I was a bit shocked to find an envelope from Mishimoto. I recently bought the Catch Can and Drain Kit, the first aftermarket piece on my car besides a set of Mountune Springs, but I had already received and installed that.

Here is what I found:

I had entirely forgotten that when I placed my order I had left a comment that simply read " I'd love some autographs on my receipt from the Mishimoto team! Love your work! Thank you!" I usually like to leave a little comment if I can when placing an order just to show appreciation, and this totally slipped my mind. So this really was a surprise!

I have to say that I am really blown away by the team at Mishimoto. Seeing the community involvement, detailed development, and video tutorials has been awesome and inspiring as a Fiesta ST enthusiast. But it's the little things that really count, and seeing a like-minded team that is this passionate about their work is great to see. To everyone at Mishimoto, I sincerely thank you for everything!

Ian

rexdriver85

That's seriously awesome. Makes you feel good that a company isn't just pushing out products for the money. Class act right there, Mishimoto! [emoji106][emoji106]

J2FoRS

Ha that's awesome :) love companies who are willing to take a minute to appreciate customers. Many take no care once the money clears but it's ones like Mishimoto that help me keep faith that some still do really care. :)

mishimoto1

Glad you received it! We love having customers as passionate about your cars as you are! [raceflag]
Thank you for your support!
-Sara