Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Black Friday is here! Check out the special deals!

When you are ready to order, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, email (Jurrian@modbargains.com), or call to place your order - 714.582.3330 ext 8002, ask for Jurrian!

When you are ready to order, please don't hesitate to send me a PM, email (Jurrian@modbargains.com), or call to place your order - 714.582.3330 ext 8002, ask for Jurrian!

:thumbsup2:

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for all your orders! Make sure to get your orders in while supplies last!

LT Berzerker

Was informed Jurrian is no longer with modbargains... So don't use the Jurrian [MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION].com email fyi.

Was informed Jurrian is no longer with modbargains... So don't use the Jurrian [MENTION=348]ModBargains[/MENTION].com email fyi.
Not surprised... They need to replace most of their staff imo. I was a long term customer of theirs, but after repeated nonresponses to emails by various employees I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

LT Berzerker

I'm surprised that they don't seem to have anyone monitoring pm's... Though my email was promptly responded to thus far... Time will tell.

The owner Mike is great, but unfortunately it seems like he is the only person there that truly cares about their customers.