Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Eibach | H&R | Vogtland | Get your Springs here!!

Hey guys! We've got all your spring needs right here with Eibach, H&R, and Vogtland springs all available! Make sure to contact me directly via PM/Email or you can call me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian if you have any questions!

Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

Fiesta ST - 2011-2014 - Front Lowering: 0.8 in - Rear Lowering: 0.7 in

H&R Sport Springs 2010+ Fiesta ST

Fiesta ST - Mk VII (2010-14) - Front Lowering: 1.0 - Rear Lowering: 1.0

Vogtland Sport Springs for 2009-14 Ford Fiesta ST

Fiesta ST (2010-14) - Front Lowering: 1.4 - Rear Lowering: 1.4

Make sure to contact me directly via PM/Email or call me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian if you have any questions you need help with!

Which one would you say is best for the daily driver? Would you say the vog's go really low to have to diagonally enter ramps and inclines? I'm prob gonna go h&r or eibach springs bc I just want a drop,don't care for adjustment just want a drop,so springs are enough. Would you say h&r are more aggressive than eibach?

-ry

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #3
Which one would you say is best for the daily driver? Would you say the vog's go really low to have to diagonally enter ramps and inclines? I'm prob gonna go h&r or eibach springs bc I just want a drop,don't care for adjustment just want a drop,so springs are enough. Would you say h&r are more aggressive than eibach?

-ry
In my personal opinion Eibach has always been the most conservative drop along with the most conservative of spring rates, which leads Eibach to be the most comfortable, but remember we're all built differently with different mods on the car, different wheel set ups with tire sizes being different as well, so you have to take that into account when picking out springs. H&R lowers the car a bit more so you have to expect a higher spring rate to accommodate a lower car, and even more so with Vogtland.

In my personal opinion Eibach has always been the most conservative drop along with the most conservative of spring rates, which leads Eibach to be the most comfortable, but remember we're all built differently with different mods on the car, different wheel set ups with tire sizes being different as well, so you have to take that into account when picking out springs. H&R lowers the car a bit more so you have to expect a higher spring rate to accommodate a lower car, and even more so with Vogtland.
Exactly what I assumed. I bought my Cobb AP and Injen Intake from you guys and it went great/fast. So when the time comes I'll be ordering the springs from you guys again.Thanks

-ry

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
When I went out with D1JL and Derek a while ago, I asked Dave quite a bit about the ride of his Fiesta ST, since he has the Eibach Pro-Kit for Fiesta ST on his car- in fact, he's got Eibach's prototype springs on the car. Anyways, he says it doesn't ride noticeably harsher than stock but handles a bit better. If I remember right D1JL is also running the Eibach Sway Bar for Fiesta ST. The great thing about our Fiestas is all this stuff is AFFORDABLE. The springs are all under three bills and even the sway bar isn't a bankbreaker.

Here's how his car is sitting with the Eibach springs, after having them installed for a few weeks.

note that both blue Fiesta STs are stock ride height.

Also fun: [video=youtube;fChmAKEIW8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fChmAKEIW8U[/video]

Fiesta ST Trackday footage from Horsethief Mile

Make no mistake, these little boogers can handle.