Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | KW V1 and V3 Coilovers for Fiesta ST!

For those who have been lucky enough to own KW's in the past, you'll be happy to know that KW has the same coilovers available for your Fiesta ST! I've personally had a set of KW V2's on my first real project car, and then shortly after for my Mustang I had KW V3's, and I can tell you that nothing beats the quality and comfort of a KW coilover, matched with the kind of performance that the German engineered KW can give you. Below there is more information, but if you're looking for the best price out there, make sure to send me a PM directly!!

Lower your Fiesta ST with the best possible suspension system, KW Coilovers 10220032 V1 for Fiesta ST 5-Door Hatch. KW Coilovers have long been known for their signature colors, quality, and security, making them one of the best coilover systems you can put on your Ford Fiesta or Fiesta ST. KW V1 Coilovers feature pre-set dampening, and allow you to choose how low you want your Fiesta ST Ford Fiesta or Fiesta ST to be. KW V1 Coilovers are the perfect balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. Best of all KW Coilovers includes a lifetime warranty from KW Suspensions! Upgrade your Fiesta ST Ford Fiesta/Fiesta ST suspension with one of the best coilover systems on the market, KW Coilovers V1 and V3.

About KW V1 Coilovers
KW Coilovers 10220032 V1 ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience of KW engineers, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.

- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-line stainless steel technology at no extra charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use

About KW V3 Coilovers
KW Coilovers feature adjustable compression rebound dampening for the skilled and experienced driver. These coilovers feature separate compression and rebound dampening that allows for a one of a kind suspension setup.

- Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
- Inox-stainless steel high quality construction
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- 14 level adjustable compression dampening
- infinitely adjustable rebound dampening

KW Suspension Coilovers V1/V3 for 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST [JA8]

When you're ready to order, make sure to PM me directly for the best pricing available, or you can email at Jurrian@modbargains.com or you can call at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, just ask for Jurrian!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #2
If you're looking for a great deal, make sure to get in touch with me directly!

OP
ModBargains
Thread Starter #3
Still have a ton in stock ready to ship! Call to order @ 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian, but make sure to ask for the special price!