Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ModBargains.com | Mishimoto Radiators + Coolant Combo SPECIAL FIRST 10 UNITS ONLY!!!!

Rhinopolis

I'll take a price as well please. If you also sell the Mishimoto oil cooler (with thermostat), then please provide me with a combo price for both.

Thank you,

Ryan

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey guys, NORMALLY, I would never do this, but unfortunately Robert's going to be out for a few weeks with Medical issues, but will be coming back in a few weeks. In the interim, I'll field any questions or ordering related issues.

We have like ten of these Mishimoto radiators in stock, on hand, ready to ship and my boss is even throwing in a gallon of the $55/gal Mishimoto Liquid Chill Coolant.

I should mention that a product like liquid chill does exactly what it promises, I found that even before upgrading my radiator, I enjoyed a 10*f drop in coolant temperatures, so with a bigass Mishimoto radiator and liquid chill, overheating on lap two will be a thing of the past. :)

Hit up the work email if you need pricing etc, as I'm going to try to keep it somewhat separated from my personal username. You can reach my work email directly at n.gregson@modbargains.com, or my direct messaging ModBargains on Facebook chat.