Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Modified engine block options and discussion

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
How is your progress? Have you started it up yet?
Stratified has been kind of slow getting back to me on the tune and i had some issues with my side of the installation I had to work through. It's started and running just runs rough because the cams aren't dialed in yet.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Stratified has been kind of slow getting back to me on the tune and i had some issues with my side of the installation I had to work through. It's started and running just runs rough because the cams aren't dialed in yet.

Stratified slow? Ya don't say....

Looking forward to some VDyno's!

You ever get the MRX motor running right?

15TuxedoFist

U.S. Army Veteran

bump to see progress, it’s motor building time for me. Trying to see what platform I should go with. How’s the build holding up?