Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

More Aggressive Tune Option?

PhoenixM3

I saw 26lbs of boost yesterday which about 2.5lbs more than I saw with the COBB. Agreed that Dizzy's tune is smoother, more linear, but I also feel that it's decreased the donkey punch too.

PhoenixM3

Yes, since you haven't heard it: The Cobb OTS tunes do suck, everyone knows this, lol... I mean, up to Stage 2 is OK for what it is, free, but their stage 3 is really strangely inefficient, as in not smooth and runs hot compared to a smoother and stronger Dizzy stage 2.
It's not that I hadn't heard the reviews, I was just to lazy to use anything but the OTS COBB tunes until now. That, and I gave my '15 FiST (Nurburgring tested) to my daughter, and her husband promptly totalled it.... I'm in a '17, but am thinking about getting a '19 now......

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I saw 26lbs of boost yesterday which about 2.5lbs more than I saw with the COBB. Agreed that Dizzy's tune is smoother, more linear, but I also feel that it's decreased the donkey punch too.
Hmmm, not sure how it's reduced the donkey punch, it's so much more power than an OTS tune, you are likely feeling the effects of simply being more linear compared to the other tune.